Smoky barbecue carrot hot dogs with creamy chickpea salad #Smoky #barbecue #carrot #hotdogs #creamy #chickpea #salad

★★★★★ | I was craving these carrot dogs for quite some time now. I imagined so many different versions of them. #Smoky #barbecue #carrot #hotdogs with #creamy #chickpea #salad. Usually when I think of a new recipe, I cannot go to sleep before I have a 100 % complete picture in my head of how I would make them. Every last detail has to be set in my head. All the tastes and textures come together in my mind before cooking. So usually I don't have any surprises when I taste the final outcome. Somehow I already know how it would taste. This time it was the same and I am so satisfied with the results! Soft homemade hot dog buns, well seasoned smoky grilled carrots and a pile of creamy, crunchy chickpea salad to top it all of.

Smoky barbecue carrot hot dogs with creamy chickpea salad

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel