Chocolate Dream Trifle

This dessert has to be one of my favorite desserts ever!  I would pick chocolate over any other dessert any day.  And this one right here is at the very top of my list.  The original recipe came from a Paula Deen  Magazine Chocolate Lovers issue.  It makes a very good and beautiful layered cake.  However, each time I’ve made it, I’ve told myself I should make a trifle with it.


This dessert has to be one of my favorite desserts ever!  I would pick chocolate over any other dessert any day.  And this one right here is at the very top of my list.  The original recipe came from a Paula Deen  Magazine Chocolate Lovers issue.  It makes a very good and beautiful layered cake.  However, each time I’ve made it, I’ve told myself I should make a trifle with it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel